Saturday 19 October 2013

My Halloween Series!

OK so as I sure everyone is aware Halloween is on the 31st of October, and I thought i could make a 7 day series out of it!



















Okay, so it starts on Friday the 25th of October , and leads all the way up to Halloween, here's my little scheduled for this series, feel free to have a go and mention me in it, and i'll be sure to check them out! 

Friday 25th- 4 Halloween fancy dress from the high street
Saturday 26th- My top Halloween things (movie, sweets and others)
Sunday 27th- Halloween  night essentials 
Monday 28th- Ideas for a Halloween party
Tuesday 29th- What to put in my trick or treat basket 
Wednesday 30th- Make-up tutorial for a Halloween character

Thursday 31st- Halloween Tag (not made buy me) 

what day are you most excited for? Feel free to add me on twitter/instragram and follow me on bloglovin or google, you can also email me because I love talking to my followers. 
quote of the day- the most dangerous secrets a person can bury are those we keep from ourselves - revenge 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out this page http://beautyiwant.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/liebster-award.html for all the information and rules :)
    Beth from http://beautyiwant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like you have a busy week ahead of you eh? :)
    halloween seems so interesting!
    we don't celebrate it where i'm from...........so I only experience it through the T.V

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the make-up tutorial!

    http://sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment bellow, i appreciate everyones, i will try to respond to them all <3